• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
The last one…wow!
as a man I am terrified
as a child i am terrified
as a woman I am terrified
as a human I’m terrified
As a lizard woman from the dawn of time, I am terrified.
I understood that reference
As an Elder God I am terrified
If the writers decide that Sam, Dean, and Castiel die at the end of Supernatural, I don’t want it to be a bloody, gory death, or even if it is, I want them to die side by side. I want them to fight this war, whatever it may be in the last season, and I want them to go down, get to the point where they can’t fight anymore, one by one. Then I want one of them, whoever it may be, to end the fight, kill the enemy, and give in after all of those years. And then? I want the screen to go black and Dean’s voice comes in "We were hunters. We saved people, hunted things, for as long as I can remember. The road we traveled was a long one, we hurt, we fell apart… But I guess it was all worth it." And then I want them to wake up in the Impala, Sam and Dean in the same place they’ve been since the beginning of the show, with Dean in the driver’s seat and Sam sitting next to him. I want them to be parked in front of their old house, the one where their mom died, the one they left behind when they became hunters. And I want them to see all the people that they loved so much who’d died. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, Cas, Adam, Ash, Gabriel, their mom and dad, Kevin, Jess, even Meg. And the whole show goes silent and this version of Carry On My Wayward Son starts playing as they get out of the Impala and finally see everyone again. I want them to all go inside and Dean is the last one in. And he just looks around for a second, smiles, and as the words "Don’t you cry no more" play I want him to just close the door. That too much to ask?
you’ve broken my heart
I just had a straight guy tell me “Gah I love lesbians” and before I could even say anything, he added, “because, ya know, they like the same thing I do and sometimes it’s nice to get advice from a girl instead of guys who think making love is just repeatedly putting your dick in something, ya know?” And I have never been more proud of the human race.